I’ve been coaching people for years but I’ve only been coaching people in the game of life recently. I’m on a constant hunt for the simplest solutions to life’s struggles. In simplicity there is truth.
The game of life is very interesting. Challenging, yes- but it has it’s mental shortcuts. Many of us are already familiar with the idea or the term of “hacking”- life-hacking is taking advantage of these shortcuts
But when engaging in the game of life it’s important to keep in mind some principles
This is all of course just one man’s perspective.
LIFE- rules and principles
- The game of life is played all day, every day from the time you are born until the time that you die
- The only choice* you don’t have in the game of life is whether or not you are playing
- Every moment in the game of life has choice*
- The limitations of individual players are set by the individual players themselves
- Daily growth and progress are the goal in the game of life
- The game of life is a team game
- We all have our teams
- We are all either enrolling people in our team or being enrolled in someone else’s team
- Each player is her/his own referee in the game of life
- There is NO inherent significance in the game of life
*CHOICE is free will. Choice is based on nothing.